The SIR GROUT Franchise System
Thank you for your interest in SIR GROUT franchise opportunity. We are excited to have you pursue this opportunity. Please review this checklist for important steps and items to consider.
STEPS TO BECOMING A SIR GROUT® FRANCHISEE
All information contained in this website is provided for informational purposes only and nothing herein may be construed, deemed, interpreted or constituted to be an offer or the sale of a franchise.
- Review our website and become familiar with Sir Grout. We are a very unique company.
- Fill out a request form and short survey to speak with a Sir Grout franchise expert.
- Engage in an initial discovery call with a Sir Grout Franchise expert. This takes between 30-60 minutes on average.
- If both you and Sir Grout are interested in continuing discussions, a second call with one or more Sir Grout franchise experts will be arranged. This is typically one week from the initial conversation. This will give you the opportunity to do additional due diligence on Sir Grout and formulate more questions.
- If both parties agree to continue pursuing the opportunity, we e mail you a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD contains information about SIR GROUT including details regarding initial fees and investments, a sample Franchise Agreement, contact information and other important information. "The Federal Trade Commission requires that you hold and review the FDD for 16 days prior to signing a franchise agreement or making payment to us." The FDD is provided to you for your personal use. Feel free to mark, underline and highlight things you wish to discuss as you read it.
- FDD Receipt (Exhibit 6): Inside the FDD you will find a FDD receipt form. Please date the day you receive it as this starts the holding/review period. Please have anyone that will sign the Franchise Agreement sign the FDD receipt. Note, there is a place for Corporate Entities/LLC to sign. You may either mail or scan and e mail the receipt back to us.
- Validation Calls: After reviewing the FDD with your SIR GROUT representative, you will be strongly encouraged to call existing franchise owners to learn more about SIR GROUT and see if it fits with your goals and expectations.
- If you are satisfied with your findings, we will send you a franchise agreement for the franchise territory that was agreed upon. You will be given 2 copies, one to be returned to us and the other for your records.
- After signing and mailing us the documents and paying your franchise/territory fee you will be a Sir Grout franchise owner.
Speak to the
Sir Grout Founders
0% Financing Available
None of the communications on this website should be construed as an offer to sell a franchise. We will not offer any franchise for sale: (1) until your state has duly registered our franchise offering or duly exempted our franchise offering from registration, if your state requires registration or exemption; and (2) until we have duly delivered our franchise disclosure document to you in compliance with applicable law.
Leave a Message