Why Home Improvement Franchises Are Almost Recession-Proof
September 06, 2020
Buying a franchise offers many benefits. You get a business without having to spend years developing and building a brand. With a franchise, you get the benefit of having a recognized, trusted brand and a built-in customer base.
You get a product that has been tested and proven and you get operational methods that have already been working. Not all franchise opportunities are created equal, however. When you are looking for a franchise to build your future on, you want a franchise that is as close to recession-proof as possible. You want a franchise that isn't going to be subject to the economy and that isn't seasonal. In short, you want a franchise that will produce an income year-round during almost any situation. That's exactly what you get when you buy a Sir Grout franchise. You get a business that is almost recession-proof and one that will provide a great income all year long.
Why Home Improvement Franchises Are Almost Recession-Proof
Think about this. If you have grout that's falling apart in your kitchen or bathroom and it's causing leaks, you need to get it fixed. If you have stone counters in need of repair or tiles that are coming up from the floor, you need to get them fixed. In most cases, home improvement isn't a "luxury" item, it's something we "need." That's the key reason home improvement franchises are almost recession-proof. We say "almost" because not all home improvement needs to be done immediately. Some of it is for aesthetic reasons and can wait until a customer can afford to get it done.
A lot of the work that customers look for when they contact a home improvement company is necessary, though, and those jobs will always need to be done regardless of the economic climate. For this reason, you will never be short of work when you own a Sir Grout franchise.
When you own a Sir Grout franchise, it's like you own five franchises in one. Sir Grout is the first home service franchise to offer grout and tile restoration, stone restoration, no sanding wood floor restoration, and slip-resistant applications to both residential and commercial customers, meaning your services will always be in demand. Being a part of the Sir Grout family means you are part of a franchise that always has something to offer the customer. For this reason, a Sir Grout franchise is the perfect business opportunity for anyone who wants to build a successful future in an industry that offers a huge return on your investment.
Why Sir Grout Stands Above the Rest
Sir Grout is a recognized leader in the hard surface restoration industry. Sir Grout is recognized for our expertise in hard surface restoration as well as for the quality of our products, the way we do business, and our customer service and satisfaction.
When you buy a Sir Grout franchise, you get expert training, access to our exclusive products and service processes, and access to a support team dedicated to helping you be successful. That's not all you get with a Sir Grout franchise. You get a customer base that recognizes the Sir Grout brand and puts their trust in it. This customer brand recognition ensures you as a Sir Grout franchise owner will be a part of a franchise that consumers will turn to whenever they need tile and grout services, stone services, hard surface restorations, and maintenance. There's no better assurance than that.
As a Sir Grout owner, you can count on us to be with you every step of the way on your journey to success. Our extensive training and benefits are the best in the business and give you an added edge. Some of Sir Grout's advantages:
Grout & Tile, No Sanding Wood Restoration, Slip Resistance Applications
– You get about 20 hours of comprehensive technical training on grout and tile restoration, no sanding wood floor restoration, and slip resistance applications.
You will learn how to use several machines, tools, and chemicals to clean and restore tile and grout to its former beauty. This training will give you the confidence to walk into any tile and grout job, assess the situation, and propose and carry out the necessary steps to take care of customer tile and grout needs. There is also about one hour of slip resistance training that covers how to apply the slip resistance product, how it works, and what surfaces it can be used on. Training in no sanding wood restoration covers how to test a surface, how to identify good candidates for the process, how to prepare a floor for the process, and how to apply the finish. We also discuss different types of wood floors and their characteristic.
– You'll get approximately 45 hours of intensive stone restoration training, where you'll learn about various stones and their characteristics. We will show you how to best restore and maintain them. This is the meat and potatoes of a Sir Grout franchise and we give you the necessary tools and training to give you confidence.
High Durability Coatings
- You receive specialized training in our Microguard high durability coatings. This product was originally designed by NASA's former head of coatings and made to withstand the extreme conditions in space. Here you'll learn how to apply this product to surfaces where it can be used. This module lasts two and a half days and covers OSHA safety procedures, understanding the types of surfaces that can be coated, how to prepare a surface for a high durability coating, proper mixing, and application, and how to troubleshoot any situation that arises in the field.
Sales & Operations
– You get around 20 hours of sales and operations training that teaches you Sir Grout's proprietary sales methodology, how to use our software system, and how to implement all of the tools you'll need to make your franchise successful.
Online Learning and Support System
– We will provide you with phone support 7 days a week to answer any technical and operational questions you have. This is just another way to show you Sir Grout always has your back. We also provide online support that lets you access training information, read the latest news and information regarding Sir Grout franchises, and the opportunity to download the latest marketing pieces. This is an excellent way to keep up to date on everything you need to do to run your Sir Grout franchise.
All-in-One Digital Marketing
– Sir Grout also provides customers with an online presence that includes individual professional websites for Sir Grout franchise owners.
Each of the websites is optimized for SEO and designed to make your franchise easy to find when customers are looking for professional hard surface restoration services. In addition to SEO, each franchise owner's web site includes email marketing, pay per click option, local maps, and Geo-specific content for customers looking for a local business.
Sir Grout Call Center
– You will have access to the Sir Grout Call Center, which handles your phone calls, sets your appointments, and follows up on all your leads for you. This helps you increase your sales while letting you focus on getting the jobs done for your customers. This is an invaluable tool that can't be understated. The business center, in conjunction with our online scheduling system, will provide you with the most powerful tools available to you as a Sir Grout franchise owner.
Are you interested in an almost recession-proof business? A Sir Grout franchise has all of the advantages you need to get started. For more info, call (866) 476-8863
or click here to speak to the Sir Grout founders
who can get you started with a Sir Grout franchise today.
If you found this article helpful, let us know in the comments section below. Likewise, feel free to share it using the share options in this page. Want us to cover another topic of your interest pertaining to Sir Grout Franchising? If so, then like us and follow us on social media, and post to any of our social media profiles the topic you'd like us to discuss: Facebook Sir Grout Franchising
, Instagram @SGFranchising
, and Twitter @SGFranchising